At Blessings, we are committed to providing a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere and have created the following policies to enhance everyone’s experience with us and your understanding of how we operate our business.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of salon and spa treatments.
- We try our hardest that services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
SPA MEMBERSHIP POLICY
- Memberships cannot be transferred to another person.
- Your credit card is charged either on the 1st or 15th of the month as outlined on your membership contract.
- Prices are subject to change after the contract period.
- We ask that your spa membership is used monthly, but we do know that people travel and have health issues, please contact us should this affect your membership by more than 60 days.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, prorated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 48 hours notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling and 24 hours notices for all other appointments. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session.
- If for any reason Blessings needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
- A credit card or gift card may be required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and best services. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuities.
- 20% gratuity will be assessed for spa packages, bridal parties, and group parties.
- Blessings accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Aveda Pure Privilege(SM) cards and certificates, Blessings Salon Spa gift cards, bank debit cards, cash and local personal checks.
- A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Blessings Salon Spa gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen, please notify us if this happens to make other arrangements. Auction or donation certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- Most retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase, unless it is a aroma or makeup product—these are non-refundable.
- After 14 days, refunds will be issued in store credit only. Store credit must be used the same day as the return.
- At Blessings discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY
- Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- Please disclose to your provider if you are using any prescription medicine that affects your skin or could cause bleeding.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in with your service provider, designed with your wellbeing in mind, and kept on file.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The consultation conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with any outside companies.
OTHER TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
- We love children, but in the salon, we love quiet ones. Children are not allowed in the spa area, unless invited by one of our staff.
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage or facial service.
- Two-hour or longer street parking is available in the Fairhaven District, but you may have to walk a block or two, it’s good for you!